Monday, February 18, 2008

my thrifty sister in law (and bro!)

My sister in law has started an awesome blog about living well but inexpensively here in Central TX. Check it out at http://texasthrift.blogspot.com/
It is true that we can whittle away our means so easily, without even noticing. And since we've got two kids to feed, clothe, educate, etc . . . we've got to be especially careful. This move to the country is, for us, one step in that direction. And my husband would like for us to continue driving the Toyota Echo indefinitely. We do deserve the HOV lane in that one, I can tell you.

1 comment:

Mamameo said...

Dearest Meg,
I'm so glad you are bloggin'! Isn't it addicting!?! Well, I will link yours via mine and hope to keep up with you and all your Austin going-on's. Many things to share with you here in Colorado..but hopefully my blog will be a good place to start. Congrats on your beautiful new home,it looks lovely!